Sunday, November 23, 2014

I Missed My College Days.....

i miss my college days
Hi, Friends My main motive to writing this article is to give you some beautiful flashback of your college days.I know when you read this article you will be sliding your memory like a film.Lets start when it's all begins......


When my first day in College I fell very shy , Actaually i want to go to my classroom fastly because i fell so much hasitate.After Many days I find my New Friends.Many times we all are bunk the classes just like you..


                                      The First kind is what we call “The back benchers”. We have no interest in studies then we all are sitting in the back banches of my classroom and use “Mathematics” to calculate the love percentage and “Physics” perform a wheely on our bikes. And generally we all are late for everything. We submit assignments 2 weeks after the last date. We are not attend any lecture.



             FRIENDSHIP:

  I always miss my Friends because friendship, everyone make friends in college ,no body want to enjoy college life alone. Everyone in college wants to have someone to share happiness, problems and even to share answers in exams....

                    i miss my college days

We all do very fun in college , Really friends college life is so beautiful....It's just like a real heaven at earth . Many times we all are restigated but we enjoyed our life a lot.... Sometimes we are fighting with others but my friends always do help of me. You have no idea friends how really i miss you and all your activities in my life.                 

                          i miss my college days

                           MY BEAUTIFUL LOVE IN COLLEGE:

Guys I found my love in college Ist time I see her at our school Library. She was reading the book and I saw to her... I fell so happy to see her because She is so pretty and sooo cute.. I totally feel loved with her.. Her name was Sweety. My sweet Love.. Many days ago I proposed her but she says no to me... I feel so upset that day but after 3 or 4 months she comes to me and say that now I like u... Now that time I fell so Happy because My love Comes to me.... That is the best time of my life.......

           EXAMINATION TIME:

We always fun at all time but when Examination was come over ahead then we started studying... At last I m saying to you friends plz enjoyed your college days because it is best days in your life so enjoyed these days...........


1 comment:

  1. Hello, you are right colleges days are amazing days everybody missed these days even brilliant students.

    ReplyDelete