Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Mother's Day Poem,poetry & best wishes

What is the word of mother???


"M"is for the million things she gave me,
"O"means only that she's growing old,
"T"is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H"is for her heart of purest gold;
"E"is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R"means right, and right she'll always be,
          Put them all together, they spell  

Mothes day is one of the special day in the all over of world.we are celebrate this day in the year of 2014 on 11th may.on the this mothers day we have the collection of mothers day poem,sms.......


Mother's day Poem/Poetry
I Said A Mother's Prayer For You 
I said a Mother's Day prayer for you
to thank the Lord above
for blessing me with a lifetime
of your tenderhearted love. 
I thanked God for the caring
you've shown me through the years,
for the closeness we've enjoyed
in time of laughter and of tears. 
And so, I thank you from the heart
for all you've done for me
and I bless the Lord for giving me
the best mother there could be! 

Mother's Love  
Her love is like
an island in life's ocean,
vast and wide
A peaceful, quiet shelter
From the wind, the rain, the tide.
'Tis bound on the north by Hope,
By Patience on the West,
By tender Counsel on the South
And on the East by Rest.
Above it like a beacon light
Shine Faith, and Truth, and Prayer;
And thro' the changing scenes of life
I find a haven there. 
Happy Mothers Day Wishes

  •  My mom is a spontaneous song of my heart of happiness, comfort and being. I may sometime forget the words but always remember the tune.
  • No other gift in the world will be more special than the gift of mother. I am really too glad to have you. Love you lots mom. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day.
  • Mommy’s smiles brighten my sad moment, Mommy’s hugs give joy all through the day, Mom’s love give me support. You are best of all of mine. Wish you a lovely Mother’s Day.
  • I might have never ever said thank you for all that you did for me. You brought me into this world, taught me how to walk, protected me from harm, motivated me to take decisions on my own, supported me whenever I stumbled and most importantly picked me up whenever I fell. So I am taking this day as an opportunity to thank you. Thank you so much Mom! Happy Mother's day 2014 !


  • Mom You've given me so much, Love from your heart and the warmth of your touch. The gift of life and you're a friend to me. We have a very Special Bond, which only comes from God…I'm sure you agree. As a child I would say Mommy I Love You,
  • Happy Mother's Day, I love you i hope you have fun. i love you so much. you are the best.you are the music in me. thank-you for being there for me i love you. happy mother's day mother. Did you know you are every thing to me, princess, king, mom, mother, brother, sister, you are every thing to me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I KEEP ON REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER. I LOVE YOU.

  • You are the anchor of my life. My greatest support. I know that even if everybody leaves me, and there are no friends left with me, You will be there. Your blessings are the greatest asset of my life, with these I can face any hardships, climb every mountain.May God give you happiness, health and a very long life. We always need you around Mummy.Thanks a lot for forgiving all my temper tantrums and still loving me.
  • Love and hugs, on Mother’s Day!Wishing you a very special Mother’s Day!Thank you for always being there for me, mom!Your influence on my life has been invaluable! Thank you, mom!I feel so blessed to have you as my mother!Your generosity and loving support through the years has been precious to me, mom!Thank you for helping me whenever I needed it, mom! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment